Friday 30 September 2011

Liu, Vanessa Sze Kei:

I think you did a good job with your  1:1 detail, working with the laser cutter to create the individual puzzle pieces then assembling them together. I like they way that you investigated the effects of lighting and how it can be manipulated between the puzzle pieces. It was also good how the set played a major part in your design and how the structure can be used for the public is really interesting. I think that doing a couple of drawings showing the lighting effects or interior of the structure would really enhance the project. Overall I think you did a good job. 



He, Yi Heng: 

I liked the way that you developed your project from the previous gathering project. The use of computer renderings helped to explain and imagine your building in the surrounding environment. I like the way what your building interacted with its surroundings by going down into the ground making it seem more permanent and realistic.  The 1:1 detail was well made and showed a main idea that you wanted to portray. 

Tamara Ann Creswell-Wells:

Was not at crit on Thursday and her name isnt on blog sheet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment