Friday 19 August 2011

Final Design-Sustenance water

This is my final design. I created a structure that is able to be easily assembled/ disassembled due to the interlocking joints that hold the structure together. At the back of the structure there is a pouch which holds the water. People would visit this stall to access water which would flow through the small gaps in the floor and then gather in area where water is able to be collected. The water following through the floor gives an idea that the floor is floating. As this structure has many joints it could be constructed differently each time it is assembled, therefore creating new forms and new areas for the water to flow/ be collected from.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte, I enjoyed critting your work. I wrote a full review on my blog: 1337monkeyz.blogspot.com

    Mickey (Jianxiang Ma)

    ReplyDelete